Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Patience


I have sent my manuscript to three people: my sister, sister-in-law, and a friend...and I am going crazy waiting for their feedback! :D I am not a very patient person in the first place, and I've been writing query letters for the agencies I want to query first, which is making me even more anxious! HA! :)~ I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!! :D

But patience is a very good thing to exercise; you need it in all aspects of life, especially with kids. ;)
I'm hoping for lots of brutally honest feedback. In the end I just want a really good story that can entertain!...And maybe get people thinking, if even just a little bit.
I'm so grateful for these three ladies for taking the time to help me polish my manuscript. Time is valuable and I'm flattered they would spend some of their's reading my story. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment