East India Press and David Farland are holding a writing contest! There's an opportunity to get published and the best thing? Wait for it....................................there's no entry fee! I'm very excited for this! Below are the basic guidelines taken from the website, but CLICK HERE to read up on all of the rules and expectations. Good luck!!
- Your story must be no more than 2,500 words long and written in standard manuscript format. Feel free to download this pre-formatted Microsoft Word file.
- Stories must be submitted electronically and must be formatted as either a PDF or Microsoft Word document.
- E-mail your electronic short story to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be absolutely certain to include your full name and mailing address.
- Your story must be suitable for a general audience. It cannot infringe on the copyrights of other properties—such as books, movies, television, or songs.
- Contest deadline for submissions is March 1, 2012. Stories may be submitted beginning October 15, 2011.
- Only one submission per person.
Best wishes and good luck from all of us at East India Press. Now get writing!